Fancy a quick and simple lunch idea? This is one of my favourite sandwiches to make through summer! It takes so light, yet filling.
If you're only making enough for two, save the rest of your jackfruit 'tuna' for a delicious 'tuna' pasta for dinner this evening :) Two meals in one!!
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the jackfruit. Season with salt and lemon. Warm gently over a low heat to soften the jackfruit, then use a fork to pull it apart, creating a stringy texture
- Add to a mixing bowl with the sweetcorn and mayo. Season with more lemon, pepper and salt if needed
- Toast four slices of Seedful and apply a thin layer of mustard to each slice
- Place the cucumber and salad on the bread, then spoon the jackfruit mixture on top
- Season with more black pepper and serve